Naruto: The Lost Souls Quest.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Journey

2 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Journey - Page 3 Empty Re: The Journey

Post  Crnobog Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:31 am

Kal went into a blur of speed his blade parrying the attack. His Blade was harder then hers and as it caught the blades it sliced right through them. the attack negated, Kal body flickered behind the woman, "After you." He said thrusting his sword forward but only nicking her in the arm. Known to Kal his blade had picked up some poison from the womans blades.
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Male Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2007-10-15

https://lostsouls.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaydensfem Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:36 am

She watched in disbelief as her blades were sliced that simple. "N...No..." Her eyes opened widely as she felt the presence behind her, as she turned around she felt the cut into her as she held it. "ha... what the hell... You waste a attack like that?" She smirked as she looked down, instantly her eyes widened further, feeling her heart looking at him. "...You...No...You...bastard..." She slowly rubbed along the wound as she tasted the bit of blood as she spit it out. "...My...poison..." her eyes slowly shut, as she fell down landing on a branch, her threads were finally made visible as they cracked and disappeared. "...N-No...Not...this...please..." She winced.

Blaydensfem
Mod
Mod

Number of posts : 110

Back to top Go down

Post  Crnobog Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:41 am

Kal landed on the ground and caught the girl before she hit the ground. He walked with her to Mitsori. He set her down and looked her her with cold eyes. "I've never killed a woman and I don't plan on starting now, even though you deserve it." He knelt down beside Mitsori "Are you okay?"
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaydensfem Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:46 am

Mitsori slowly looked at him, her cheeks were red slightly rubbing her legs together not saying anything - looking to the girl.

Ayami looked at her as she silently looked back trying to remain quiet. "...hmph..." She slowly sighed looking towards Mitsori as she slightly smirked, knowing the poison was already acting up in the girl.

Blaydensfem
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Crnobog Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:51 am

Kal looked at Ayami, "What is the poison you gave her and how do I cure her. You might want to help cuz unless I miss my mark your poisoned now too." Kal knelt between the girls with a serious look on his face.
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaydensfem Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:54 am

Crnobog wrote:Kal looked at Ayami, "What is the poison you gave her and how do I cure her. You might want to help cuz unless I miss my mark your poisoned now too." Kal knelt between the girls with a serious look on his face.

She softly laughed and shook her head. "...You forget which one was poisoned first... She will die first, And I won't say a damn thing - I want to get a kick watching you cry over her damned corpse!" She said coldly as she closed her eyes slightly, feeling the poison work though her blood stream already.

Blaydensfem
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Crnobog Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:59 am

Kal said nothing. He stood and walked over to one of her broken blades. Using his Clay to form a makeshift handle he took it back and very carefully cut her again with the blade. It wasn't deep but it was long, now she had twice the the amount of poison in her body as Mitsori. "Now who will die first?"
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaydensfem Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:02 am

"BASTARD!" She tried to grab her hand, but the poison had finally won and she coulden't move. "...I..." She closed her eyes slightly. "...I...Will...Tell you at only one cost...that you...Cure us both..." Her cheeks went a red color looking at Mitsori as she closed her eyes, The poison was working much faster then even she knew about now. "...G-gah..."

Blaydensfem
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Crnobog Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:05 am

"I promise, I told you I wasn't going to let you die." He said calmly, his flinty eyes noticing the blush in Ayami's face and in Mitsori's. "I need two things when you tell me. You name and your word that you will leave us alone or at least not attack us the second your well."
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaydensfem Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:09 am

Ayami slowly winced as her cheeks went redder as she slowly hit her head lightly on the branch. "...A-A...Ayami!" She said as her cheeks turned redder. "...ANYTHING please...please....I...I...Need you....badly...." She slowly looked towards him as she bit her lip harder. "...P-Please..."

Mitsori could only stare at her, her cheeks were just about as red as her now as she was rubbing her legs even more, unable to help it now and the girl wasn't making it easier for her... Looking towards Kal her cheeks turned red and looked down.

Blaydensfem
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Crnobog Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:12 am

Kal moved a little closer to Mitsori, not understanding what Ayami needed from him. "What do you mean you need me? What are you talking about?"
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaydensfem Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:49 pm

Mitsori's eyes slightly opened more while he got closer, slowly leaning forward and pulling him into a passionate kiss - her cheeks got even redder from doing such a thing.

Ayami just watched as she bit her lip. "...Dammit.... What the hell do you think I mean? Tsk...." She wiggled around slightly as she sighed. "I...We...need you...to...erm....pleasure us..." she slowly looked away embarrassed to even say such a thing.

Blaydensfem
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Crnobog Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:07 am

Kal's widened as he felt Mitsori's soft lips met his. He barely heard thay Ayami had said and suddenly understood. The poison was messing with their hormones and they needed to be settled. He just hoped he would regret this. He moved forward on Mitsuri and deepened the Kiss. He then broke it and shifted slightly to lock lips with Ayami.
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaydensfem Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:11 am

Mitsori eye's instantly widened, as she slowly kissed him back slowly closing them as she felt them part, slowly watching as he kissed Ayami.

Ayami's eyes stayed wide, kissing him back passionately her hand slowly rubbing his sides she coulden't help herself now, all she knew was that she wanted him... "...G...g-ah....ah...so...good..." She blushed even more looking to Kal's eyes.

Blaydensfem
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Crnobog Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:32 am

Kal parted their lips and sat back a little. He removed his long sleeved outer shirt and let it fall to the ground, revealing a odd looking formfitting pack underneath. Inside one could see the dark red clay that was his namesake. He removed that also and sat it down before removing his inner shirt. He looked uo at the girls to see them also undressing quickly as if their lives depended on it.
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaydensfem Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:39 am

Mitsuki finished just after Ayami took off her clothes, Both were completely red and shaking as they exchanged looked at each other's body's and quickly looked away, Ayami's body was more matured then Mitsuki's, Her breast were a bit bigger then Mitsuki's. As they looked at him, they coulden't help but look him over as he changed.

Blaydensfem
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Crnobog Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:44 am

Kal left his pants on for the moment and stepped forward to the girls. HE put his arms around both of them and kissed Mitsuri then Ayami his hands running down the side of their bodies. He moved back to Mitsuri and Kissed her ear lightly before whispering to her. "I love you Mitsuri, I think I always have..."
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaydensfem Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:51 am

She shivered lightly just from his touch, as she watched him whisper to Mitsuki "hmph...H-H-Hey, I have....double the dose...." She winced slightly looking at the two, and oddly was feeling much more jealous of the girl then she did of anyone else.

Mitsuki instantly blushed and nodded, slowly looking towards Ayami with hatred in her eyes - to use such a thing, and making such a thing for a cure...it was sickening, Especially... She wanted to have a..."Special" First time... But that was thrown away and could only think about having Kal inside of her....

Blaydensfem
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Crnobog Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:59 am

Kal's hands slowly slipped down Ayami's body to her moist slit and slowly began rubbing with maddening slowness. He said he would help her, but he planned to make her work for every bit of it. After what she had done to Mitsuri she deserved it. Kal slowly kissed his way down Mitsuri's neck to her chest and reached her right nipple which he gave long, slow lick.
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaydensfem Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:07 am

Ayami slightly winced, as she moaned slowly holding his hand as she watched the kisses Mitsuki as she bit her lip as she pressed his fingers into her harder, her cheeks completely went red, looking towards the two and could only feel herself get more turned on.

Mitsuki on the other hand slightly winced as she slowly ran her hand down his chest, and lightly rubbing it against his member instantly her eyes got wide and blushed but continued to do it, it added even more pleasure to this experience. Slowly looking towards Ayami, and leaning towards her as she passionately kissed Ayami, and Ayami was slightly shocked but kissed back just as passionate.

Blaydensfem
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Crnobog Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:24 am

Kal moaned slightly at feeling of Mitsuki stroking his hardon. He was also quite aware of what was going on and decided to aid matters. He started sucking Mitsuki's nipples while he moved his hand down and gently started rubbing her clit with feather-like strokes. He did the same to Ayami, his thumb running over her sensitive little button.
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaydensfem Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:31 am

Mitsuki moaned out loudly for a second before it was hushed by Ayami kissing her yet again, Needing something to kiss and even another girl felt good at that point, Ayami slightly bit her lip feeling Kal's hand as she slowly started to lightly play with Mitsuki's tongue. "mmmmm..." They were both moaning shortly after one another. "...P-Please...take us..." Ayami lightly said as she blushed. "...N-No...More....Foreplay please..." Mitsuki added in, blushing.

Blaydensfem
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Crnobog Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:37 am

Kal shook his head. "I will not simply take the girl I love the first time." He moved down more and gave Mitsuki's pussy and lick, deep into her moist well. Something far more intense happened to Ayami how ever. Kal removed his and from her, only to have something warm wiggle it's way deep inside her and begin squirming against her sensitive walls, She glanced down to see Kal's clay was moving of it's own accord.
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaydensfem Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:48 am

Ayami watched as she watched in jealously as she slowly looked away, As she felt something enter her her eyes went completely wide and looked down to see clay inside of her, as she instantly moaned out and arched her back. "G-Ga...Gah...T...This Isn't fair!!!" She moaned out as she arched her back further. "H...Ha...S...So...good..." She bit her lip. "N-No, I...want real...gah!"

Mitsuki Shivered feeling his tongue enter her, slowly moving her hand behind his head biting her lip, as she watched the clay enter Ayami. The other girl's moan only excited her more, as she slowly arched her own back leaning to Ayami kissing her lips yet again passionately.

Blaydensfem
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Crnobog Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:59 am

Kal smiled wickedly, "I'm going to make you both cum your fucking brains out." He moved his hand slightly and the rest of his clay moved out it it's container. it formed a dozen or so long tentacles that wrapped around Ayami's arms and leg and begin rubbing her body erotically. "Henge." about 9 inches of the end of each tentacle transformed into a large throbbing penis, pre-cum tripping from their tips. One thrusted deep into her pussy as others rubbed all over her body. Kal himself shifted around and got into a 69 position, his cock right before her face as me began flicking hie tongue over Mitsuki's clit.
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next