Naruto: The Lost Souls Quest.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Journey

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Journey - Page 2 Empty Re: The Journey

Post  Blaydensfem Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:43 pm

She softly sighed as she watched silently leaning against the tree. As she looked down, Her hands grabbed the tree slightly harder to make sure she didn't fall. As she watched him she lightly crossed her fingers, as she murmured "be careful..." To herself.

Blaydensfem
Mod
Mod

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Crnobog Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:54 pm

"Mitsori," Kal whispered into the mic. "Can you see anymore guards from where you are?" He needed to know just how many people he was dealing with.
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Male Number of posts : 136

https://lostsouls.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaydensfem Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:58 pm

She slowly looked around. "No, Not from here at least" She said lightly into the mic.

Blaydensfem
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Crnobog Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:21 pm

Kal nodded and waited for the guard to move out of sight before darting in to the first line of tents. He looked aroun the corner to see more bandits, sitting around a fire. "Mitsori, I don't think the bandits I have been seeing have the level of skill to kidnap the child. I think their being lead by a shinobi."
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaydensfem Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:04 pm

"...You sure we have to do this?...I..." She looked away. "Forgive me, I see... Alright then" She sighed softly as she sat down on the branch leaning her head against the tree as she softly sighed.

Blaydensfem
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Crnobog Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:16 pm

"I can let them kill a child like that." Said Kal. "I made a promise to that old man and I'm going to keep it." He said he formed a hand seal and Whispered, "Henge" His image changed as he transformed into a bandit that he saw sleeping in a tent. Now disguised he stepped out into the open and aproachd the group near the fire.
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaydensfem Tue Oct 16, 2007 12:51 am

She slowly watched him as she softly sighed and closed her eyes. As she softly stretched yawning slightly, then her eyes widened as she looked behind her. A dark robed figure had punched her, slowly looking towards him. "K...kal, Watch out..." After that sentence was sent the ear piece was crushed in the fist of the unknown person. "Stupid..." the person said as she softly laughed.

[[Madeup Akatsuki Girl picture ^.^ ]]
The Journey - Page 2 Normal_l_549bfca97d2d6b6e32772ddebab9eac5

As The unknown person slightly stretched. "...Bing...go" Slowly looking towards the camp as she slightly smirked. "He's in... I've got the girl..." She spoke into her own headset piece. "roger...That" She slowly threw the hat away."I hate that damn thing...." Slowly taking out her one of her two katana's grabbing the girl and lifting the girl over her shoulder.

Blaydensfem
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Crnobog Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:03 am

"Mitsori!!!" Kal suddenly stopped turned to look back they way he had come, He didn't care about the Bandits anymore. He released the henge and appeared before them as he was. "There he is guys, get him!!" Yelled someone and the Bandits converged on him. "I don't have time for this shit." Said Kal was he rushed forward avoiding them for the most part. One man tried to cut him off but fell to the ground screaming as a Crack like a whip filled the air and his leg was cut off by something that moved to fast to be seen. The other bandits kept their distance after that, not sure with what they were dealing with. Kal rushed out of the camp, followed by them.
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaydensfem Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:08 am

The girl watched him as she softly grinned, slowly looking to the girl. "...I see, Such a odd one... He has such feelings for this girl?" She looked to her as she softly smirked. "What a weakling... She's not even a ninja...Shame... I might....just accidentally cut...her" She smirked as she slowly placed her against a tree, and thrust the sword towards her cheek to mark her. "...I'll make sure...to kill you slowly after we extract the demon..." Her words were very coldly said, as she watched Kal run towards them.

Blaydensfem
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Crnobog Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:16 am

Kal didn't want to deal with the bandits along with what ever he was facing ahead. He slid to a stop and formed a seal "Doton." He punched into the ground and before him a wall of earth rose up, the ground shaking slightly as he did so. about 20 ft tall and extending an unknown distance to the left in right the bandits wouldn't be able to pass without going around. Kal turned back around came upon the woman and Mitsori. "Let her go now." He said, his voice had a icy hard edge to it.
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaydensfem Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:24 am

She softly laughed and tilted her head. "Okay, Come with me and I won't kill her..." She softly gave a maniac face as she pined the girl against the tree with her sword. "...Ha, you know what - I won't lie... I am going to kill her either way..." Looking towards the wall. "...heh I see... So tell me, Does she even know about the demon thats inside you?" The girl slowly smirked. "...I highly doubt she would give everything up for you if she knew..." This, Was one of her Favorite things, Making the Bijuu users feel even more alone - Added more pleasure into killing them in the end.

Blaydensfem
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Crnobog Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:30 am

Kal face was blank and calm as he slowly started walking toward the two. "You will let her go now." He repeated and the earth trembled slightly.
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaydensfem Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:32 am

She softly smirked and shrugged. "Or what? hm? you will kill me?" She slightly laughed. "...I'll leave right now, But..." She sighed softly looking at the girl. "...I want to see her face when the posion takes effect... and...When she sees what's inside of you..." She looked back at Kal. "...I'm sure she would love to...see what stole her parent's..."

Blaydensfem
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Crnobog Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:37 am

"Hae." There was a loud thunk and a hole appeared in the trunk beside the Womans head, a stone falling to the ground on the other side. It had passed so close that her hair moved slightly. "What did you do to her?" he demanded.
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaydensfem Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:41 am

She slowly picked the girl up, Mitsuki's eyes were open and fully aware of what was going on as the girl moved Mitsuki's Lips. "She kindly injected me with poison, where I can see...and hear everything Just not do jackshit..." Mitsuki looked towards Kal as she started to lightly tear in her eyes. As the girl spoke again. "Aww... Look at that you made the girl cry... Go on and show her" She smirked whispering in Mitsuki's ears. "...He carries the thing that stole your parent's life's..." Mitsuki's eyes widened as she watched him silently, wondering if such a thing was true.

Blaydensfem
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Crnobog Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:49 am

"I swore I would never use that power, I will beat you with my own strength, my own power. I will Protect her with my last breath, I will destroy anyone who threatens her." His image winked out and he vanished. The edge of a red katana rested on the back of the womans neck. "...because she's all I have."
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaydensfem Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:53 am

She slightly laughed as she looked up. "...she...Was all you had...Correction..." As the Katana pressed itself against her neck the girl vanished. "...And, Now your caught" She slightly laughed, As the world started to become distorted - It was obvious she had trapped him in a genjutsu. "...I think I'll kill this girl while you fight with yourself..." She smirked as their was a image of the girl walking up to Mitsuki stabbing her as hard as she could as she laughed. "...hehe... Fun, I could do that again - As it repeated again and again as if it was a movie - the truth was she didn't even touch Mitsuki yet besides the small wound.

Blaydensfem
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Crnobog Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:19 am

Kal watched and didn't so much as flinch, Instead of all things he Laughed. "Next time you try to capture a Jinchūriki, I suggest you do some research first." Kal closed his eyes and formed a single seal. "Hantajoukei." He said and his eye lids glowed slightly before he opened them and the genjutsu shattered like glass. His stone gray eyes glared at the Woman with an frightening intensity. "Now it's my turn." he said and he lowered his hand until the tip of his sword touched the ground.
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaydensfem Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:34 am

She slightly smirked as she watched him, softly tilting her head waiting for the attack with a soft smirk. "...My my, Your better then I thought..." She sighed softly looking towards the girl with a soft grin. "...But then back towards him.

Blaydensfem
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Crnobog Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:54 am

Kal's sword wavered and changed shape, revealing that it was in fact a red clay. The Clay moved up his sleeve and disappeared as he began forming hand seals. "Chikadou no Jutsu" (Subterranean Tunnel Technique) Kal began to sink into the ground and vanished, not a sound was heard until suddenly the earth under the woman and Mitsori was suddenly destroyed, form a black pit.
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaydensfem Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:41 am

She did a back flip and seemed to float in midair as she watched the attack and the girl falling down as she lightly laughed, hoping the girl would get injured - Not that it mattered at this point. "...Come on, use your Demon...Before the girl dies..." She laughed sadistically watching the ground, as she just hovered their.

Blaydensfem
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Crnobog Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:53 am

The Mitsori fell into the blackness but seconds later Kal came shooting back up out of the whole and landed on the other side from the women, Mitsori in his arms. He turned to face the woman and smiled. "I'm amazed such a low level attack worked on you." He gently set Mitsori down, leaning her against a tree, before turning back to the woman. "But now that she's no longer held by you I don't have to hold back!" His chakra level exploded as he began unleashing some of his power, the ground under his feet cracked slightly. He raised a single hand at the woman and a single stone rose from the ground and floated before his palm. "Hae" with the speed of a bullet the stone shot out at her.
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaydensfem Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:01 am

"Tsk...B-Bastard..." She watched as he prepared his attack as it launched she gave a soft laugh and it hit her right in the head. "...Was this all you could do?" she smirked as the stone simply shattered to pieces as she sighed. "...hmph, I guess I shouldn't hold back either..." Slowly holding both of Her Katana's out, as they disappeared completely. "...This is, where you die..." The whole secret of her floating, and the invisible swords was a special invisible thread that she made with her Chakra, She could attach it to anything and have a short, long, medium range attack at the same time, Now as a added bonus - The thread if wrapped around anything It is a huge sword as well as a posion injector.

Blaydensfem
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Crnobog Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:18 am

Kal's katana reformed and he formed a seal the space around Mitsori was now protected from anything trying to reach her. His bladed gleamed as it hardened. Kal's Clay was unique to him and he could form endless shapes with it and harden it till it was stronger then steel. He closed his eyes and activated his bloodline, the tokita bloodline had two parts, it stopped almost any activated genjutsu and if let them fight with their eyes closed, by seeing the chakra of anyone on the area, their by seeing them if they him. If the woman was any where close by Kal would see her.
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaydensfem Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:22 am

As she watched him close his eyes she softly smirked. "...heh..." Snapping her fingers loudly as both her swords instantly launched out at full speed that would surpass how fast he threw the stone at her both aimed for vital areas. "...die..." She smirked and grinned watching the final seconds of this kids life, Not caring about the mission anymore.

Blaydensfem
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum: