Naruto: The Lost Souls Quest.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Journey

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Journey - Page 8 Empty Re: The Journey

Post  Blaydensfem Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:03 pm

She silently watched him holding his hand hugging him. "...D-Don't leave me...Please...Your the only one I've ever loved..." She sighed slowly laying him down, Looking towards the figure instantly seeing Ayami's Face. "WHAT DID YOU TO TO HIM!!!" She stood up, Picking up one of Kal's daggers, It lightly shook in her hands as she walked towards Ayami. "I know you did it..."

Ayami watched her biting her lip. "You baka, I don't know what happened to him - If anything it was from you...He seemed fine a few miniutes ago..." She softly smirked. "Actually, He was quite fine..." She recalled their sex quite well.

Mitsuki slowly looked at her, and back at him. "...W-What happened between you two..." Looking back at her slowly narrowing her eyes to Ayami.

Ayami Slightly smirked. "We had the best sex of our lives, he told me he loved me..." She slightly sighed. "...And said he loved you as well..."

Mitsuki's eyes widened watching her, For some reason she knew it happened. "...N-No, Kal woulden't do that... he...loves me..."

Blaydensfem
Mod
Mod

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Crnobog Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:20 pm

Deep in his dream world Kal felt his feet hit solid stone and his eyes opened. Before him stood a Massive Badger chained in place with shackles that looked like Kal's tattoos. They seemed weak and flimsy compared to the demon as if it was barely holding it in place. A laughter like an earthquake echoed in the massive chamber. The beasts head swept down and he saw that he was close enough for it to reach him but he couldn't move.

"Soon boy, Soon I will be free from this cursed seal. I would have been free long ago if it wasn't for your love of that stupid girl, and now that your emotions are so chaotic I will soon be free how will you feel witn both of the women you love Hate you?" Kal fell to his knees, unable to speak.
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Male Number of posts : 136

https://lostsouls.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaydensfem Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:30 pm

Ayami slightly grinned looking at her. "Tsk... You really thought he loved a weakling like you, Your pathetic... You can't even help him raid a simple minded bandit camp!"

Mitsuki's eyes slowly started to water. "N-No... Kal...Wouldn't do it! Damn you liar!" She quickly ran towards Ayami with the Kunai.

Ayami didn't even move as the Kunai stabbed into her, Causing a small wound as she softly smirked. "...Killing the person he truly loves will fix the problem... Then you will be the one he surely hates..." Ayami slightly smirked and shrugged. "You don't deserve him, He needs a women that is strong like him... Not someone that will slow him down!"

Mitsuki slowly dropped the dagger as she grabbed Ayami's Throat tightly. "...Die...You...Ruined everything...You attack me... making me lose my virginity to some type of poison! You...Sick bitch..."

Ayami stayed their looking at her eyes slowly closing her own. "....That's why he deserves you more..." She quickly pushed her back. "...watch over him... He's a great person, You don't know how lucky you are to have him... I would kill anyone to get to his heart..." Slowly turning around.

Mitsuki's eyes widened as she watched Ayami. "W-What do you mean..."

Ayami slightly smiled. "...Kal...is a great man...Even gave me a small slice of hope... My parents were killed before my eyes, and I was taken to a place that I had to kill to live... I've killed, Hundreds to get where I am...And Now I see, What I lack the most... Innocence..." Slowly laughing. "Your eyes show much determination to protect him, Even though you know yourself your not a fighter... Yet you still stabbed me and was trying to choke me..."

Blaydensfem
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Crnobog Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:18 pm

Kal was helpless before the Demon as it strained against his manacles. Kal felt pain spike through him again as the demon fought to fire. In the real world he began thrashing again in pain the seals glowing again as he lay in the ground.
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaydensfem Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:25 pm

As they both looked towards Kal Instantly running to him and sitting on both sides of him holding each of his hands. "Kal! wake up!" They said almost simultaneously looking at each other glaring. "What are you still doing here Ayami! Leave us!" Ayami looked at Kal then her biting her own lip. "Not right now... Not until I see Kal is fine... Then I will leave you both..." She sighed softly lightly rubbing his hand. "...Kal, please...Make it though this...I won't ever forgive you if you leave this girl..." Ayami whispered in Kal's ears lightly kissing his cheek. Mitsuki watched and bit her lip watching but stayed silent.

Blaydensfem
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Crnobog Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:38 pm

Kal's eyes snapped open but they weren't normal. They where inky black voids, empty and lifeless. He brushed off Ayami sending her flying with his increased strength. He jumped to his feet and a have a low laugh smiling wickedly. "Finaly." he said, his voice had a darker, more sinister tone to it.
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaydensfem Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:43 pm

She was slammed hard into a tree, going though it and 2 others before finally stopping. "G-g...gah..." She slowly looked around and shook her head, Slowly standing up but almost falling back down. "...K...kal..." She looked towards Mitsuki who was sitting their staring right at Kal

Mitsuki was in shock - Pure shock, Those were the eyes she remembered...after all these years, the pair of eyes haunted every dream...the eyes, that killed her parents. "...B-B-Bastard..." She stood up looking at him.

Ayami bit her lip, Her arms and legs were bleeding from his attack and quickly dashed grabbing Mitsuki and going full speed away. "...Mitsuki you baka..."

Mitsuki just stayed their, looking like no one was inside her body.

Ayami, slightly winced as her chest started to hurt again from the blow. "...Kal...W-Why did you lose control..." She looked behind her to see where Kal was, Where the person She and Mitsuki loved was.

Blaydensfem
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Crnobog Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:52 pm

Kaku smiled and lunged at the girls, knowing that if he killed them both he would be able to completely destroy the seal. He moved swiftly after the girl. "Come back girl, don't you want to see Kal one final time before I destroy his mind? If the pain of seeing either of you hurt mentally was enough to release me this much, your deaths will be enough to free me from the body." snarled the demon.
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaydensfem Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:14 pm

Ayami Slightly growled looking at Mitsuki. "..." She knew she coulden't fight him, It was to far above her level and she also had to protect Mitsuki slightly sighing, Placing her down on a tree turning around, as instantly the area the demon was now in blew up, and the threads wrapped around his body, Her eyes slightly flinched hesitating to use the threads on him, scared that it would kill him. "...D-...damn you Kal.." She silently watched to see if the tags at least knocked out the demon.

Mitsuki just laid their, watching the fight frozen in sheer fright.

Blaydensfem
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Crnobog Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:33 pm

Smoke blanketed the area thickly as trees came crashing down, their was no sign of the demon. the smoke slowly cleared and soon everything could be seen clearly. as the haze cleared a dome of rock was visible in the clearing and an earth shaking growl could be heard before the stone exploded and Kal stood clear, a maniacal smile on his face.
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaydensfem Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:41 pm

She bit her lip looking at him, slowly taking out a scroll. 'Please...forgive me Kal...' She sighed softly as she sliced her finger rubbing the fresh blood across the scroll throwing it in the air, instantly the sky went red as a huge dragon appeared. "...You dare summon me again Ayami..." The dragon growled staring at the boy. "...I see, You place a demon before my eyes and hope I kill it...No... Not kill it" The dragon tilted his head. "...You know the cost of my service is more then blood girl..." Ayami slightly noded. The dragons eyes slightly opened and closed, Looking back to the boy. "...I see... Very well..." It was said, No one alive could summon dragons anymore... She could, But the price was much higher then normal summons... Softly smiling as she looked down slowly , looking at the wounds she had sustained so far today as she fell back into a tree propping herself up.

Blaydensfem
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Crnobog Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:36 am

The Demon smiled as it saw the summon turning it's head to an unnatural angle. The ground split open around it as clay began to cover its body. It changed shape until it formed a 10 ft tall incantation of the Great demon with elongated arms and scythe like claws. Three long tails waved behind it as the beast grinned.
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaydensfem Sun Oct 21, 2007 1:42 pm

Mitsuki shook her head running towards the demon hugging him. "I...Love you...Kal...Ayami...Loves you as well..." Instantly Ayami's eyes widened as she said that and softly sighed. "...I-I do...Love you" She hoped that actually helped.

Blaydensfem
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Crnobog Sun Oct 21, 2007 1:55 pm

The demon had been lunging at the girls and stopped short, Inches from them. It grabbed it's head screaming in agony as the the clay began to slowly recede. The eyes flickered between the Black and the gray of Kal's normal eyes. "I will not let you hurt them. This is my body, I'm in charge!!!" Kal screamed as the demon was repressed. The seals on his arms darkened and suddenly Kal stopped. His muscles relaxed and he looked up at the girls, tears in his eye. "I'm so sorry."
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaydensfem Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:06 pm

Mitsuki wrapped her arms around him hugging him as tight as she could. "...It's not your fault..."

Ayami however just watched them as she slowly looked down, her hand lightly shaking as it was the first time shes really loved anyone... Slowly looking away.

Mitsuki watched Ayami in the corner of her eyes, but didn't do anything or say anything just yet.

Blaydensfem
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Crnobog Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:14 pm

"Yes it is. I don't know, I can't decide who I love more. I don't want to." he looked up as the girl, truly sad. "I can stand to see either of you sad. I just can't, I love you both."
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaydensfem Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:17 pm

Mitsuki's and Ayami's eyes widened as they just silently looked at each other and looked away, Crossing their arms.

Ayami shook her head "Tsk, You sound like most men now... I love you all sexy group of girls..." slightly blushing from being told he loved her.

Mitsuki nodded her head to Ayami's comment. "...Baka" Both their voices were far from being to cold on him more of a jokingly matter.

Blaydensfem
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Crnobog Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:36 pm

Kal smiled slightly, "Perhaps but it's more that." He sad looking at them both, "This is going to be interesting to say the least, ne?" He said shaking his head.
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaydensfem Sun Oct 21, 2007 3:33 pm

Ayami slightly turned around looking at Kal. "...K-Kal...I want to talk to you alone..." She smiled lightly and started walking to where Mitsuki coulden't see.

Mitsuki silently watched as she sighed softly staying their, she wasn't going to be rude and listen in.

Blaydensfem
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Crnobog Sun Oct 21, 2007 3:40 pm

Kal nodded and stood shakily to his feet then followed after her. Once they were out of earshot of Mitsuki and out of sight he stopped. "What it is Ayami?"
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaydensfem Sun Oct 21, 2007 3:43 pm

Ayami slightly sighed looking at his eyes. "...It...it's about earlier...And, It also partains to Mitsuki... " She slowly shook her head. "...What happens if... erm, you know...I..." Her voice hardly knew where to go. "...What...if I get pregnant... I'm sure Mitsuki is wondering the same..." she sighed looking at him lightly kissing his forehead. "F-Forgive me for asking..."

Blaydensfem
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Crnobog Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:07 pm

Kal suddenly got a very serious look, "Well I know that in Kumogakure Polygamy is legal. I'd do my best to take care of you two." He looked and the ground thinking. "Actually I was planning on going there."
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaydensfem Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:13 pm

Her eyes slightly widened looking down herself. "...I..." She sighed softly and turned away. "...So you really do love us both...Wasn't expecting that..." She looked back to his eyes kissing his lips lightly. "...I'm glad... because I love you...and...I don't want to be with anyone else but you..." She smiled hugging him lightly.

Blaydensfem
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Crnobog Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:44 pm

Kal kissed her back and hugged her back, "We better talk with Mitsuki about this too don't you think?" He was happy things were starting to work out. He smiled at the thought of being married to Mitsuki and Ayami.
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaydensfem Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:36 pm

She sighed softly looking at his eyes as she lightly kissed his lips. Gently blushing. "...I guess that was a Proposal... I... Want to thank you..." She kept her arms around him placing her head in his shirt. "...I...Never had the chance of... growing up like people should" Slowly pulling away looking at him as she started to head towards where Mitsuki was.

Blaydensfem
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum: