Naruto: The Lost Souls Quest.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Journey

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Journey - Page 5 Empty Re: The Journey

Post  Crnobog Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:15 am

Kal held the shaking Mitsuki in his arms knowing that it was best to let her cry. He wrapped her in his strong arms and held her tight. "I will always love you Mitsuki, I was have, You are my heart." He Kissed her again and filled the kiss with all the love he felt.

Elsewhere in his Heart Kal new he felt something for Ayami. Nothing as deep as what he felt for Misuki,but something. He knew he didn't hate her but why he wasn't sure. He suspected their was something in her past that made her the way she was some pain she most likely didn't deserve.
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Male Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2007-10-15

https://lostsouls.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaydensfem Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:22 am

"..." Ayami just watched them as she closed her eyes. "tsk..." She slowly shook her head as she sighed. "...It must be nice...having someone that cares for you..." She murmered slightly, Refering to Kal.

Mitsuki softly cried as she watched him slowly looking down. "...I..." She slowly let go and turned around, wiping the tears from her eyes as she gave a fake laugh. "...S-Sorry... It must still be some posion left in my system..." She lied, not wanting to talk to him about such a thing as that. "...I...Forget what I said...If I hurt your feelings Kal..." She looked towards him and lightly smiled, Although inside she was still fighting with herself.

Blaydensfem
Mod
Mod

Number of posts : 110

Back to top Go down

Post  Crnobog Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:29 am

Kal wasn't fooled, he had know her for far to long to be fooled like that but he let it pass. "Lets make camp, I think we could both use the rest." He said as he moved over to his pack that lay on the ground an started unpacking. As he worked, setting up the camp he sighed, It had been such a long day. He took out three bed rolls and lay them on the ground. "You can come out Ayami, I would like to talk with you." He said in aloud voice as he finished.
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaydensfem Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:35 am

Ayami's eyes slightly opened looking towards him as she looked around. "H...How?" She stayed silent for a second and appeared in front of him. "...What do you want..." She said without any emotion in her voice.

Mitsuki silently watched as she appeared. "...I-I'll leave you two alone..." She looked down and walked away, finding a private place to be and leaning against a tree - thinking about everything that happened thus far.

Blaydensfem
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Crnobog Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:45 am

"Remember before when I said you need to do research on your targets? I'm from the Tokita Hunter-nin clan, we were created to fight the Uchiha's genjutsu by seeing not with our eye but by 'seeing' chakra. We use this abilities to find people and dispel genjutsu. You can hide from a Tokita." He turned to face her.

"I was taught since before I could walk about everything evolved in being a Hunter-nin. That includes sensing peoples motives. This facade you put up doesn't fool me and I want to know why you hide yourself." He looked her straight in her eyes, those gray Tokita eyes seeing everything.
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaydensfem Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:02 am

"...Is this all you wanted to say?" She said coldly looking away. "...And as far as anything else you want to know, I don't want to share it..." She turned away and started walking away slowly looking down as she did looking at the wound that was still bleeding gently sighing.

Mitsuki silently cried to herself as she leaned against the tree. "...Why, Why... I hate him... no, I love him...I hate whats inside of him... Why did it have to be him out of all people" She looked up and gently hit her head against the tree lightly.

Blaydensfem
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Crnobog Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:13 pm

Kal sighed as he watched her go It was bout the answer he had expected. Still He couldn't help but wonder. He shook his head and turned to Mitsuki. "It's getting late. Maybe we should get some sleep."
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaydensfem Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:26 pm

Her face looked towards him as he spoke to Mitsuki as she slightly sighed. "...hmph..." Slowly walking off towards the village looking up to the sky closing her eyes. "...heh...my life is never simple..." She slightly shrugged and kept walking.

Mitsuki looked at him as she slightly nodded. "...Y-Yea..." Watching Ayami walk away as she bit her lip, She wish she could get revenge for what Ayami did to her, But knew she coulden't even hit her for a fact. "...W-hats with the three bed-" She slowly looked at Ayami and then back to Kal. "...Why is their 3 Bedrolls?"

Blaydensfem
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Crnobog Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:07 pm

"My mistake." He said picking up the other roll. "Mitsuki, we need to think out what were going to do and where going to go. Ayami has stopped chasing after us but others from Iwagakure and Ayami's organization will be after us." His eyes where filled with worry. "I have to keep you safe."
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaydensfem Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:10 pm

Mitsuki silently sighed and looked down. "...as Long as I'm with you...I will be..." She softly smiled looking at him then at Ayami. "...Your really going to let her join us aren't you...Why?" She looked back at Kal. "...It's good, She will be killed by the same people she worked for trying to kill us..."

Blaydensfem
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Crnobog Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:41 pm

Kal sighed, "I haven't decided anything but I do know that she is not as heartless as she seems. Someone hurt her in the past, badly. She's alone and I think she might be able to change if she was around someone who wasn't just interested in her because she was useful." He held her hand and looked her in the eyes. "She could have killed you easily while we we're fighting but she didn't."

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you the truth all those years ago, But I want you to know that I am not the one who killed your parents. Kaku had done nothing but bring me misery and I hate it." He smiled as he looked at there. "I love you Mitsuki and I aways want to be with you."
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaydensfem Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:54 pm

"...tsk..." She looked away as she sighed. "S-Still...She..." She looked down as she lightly shivered. "...She, stole my... By forcing you to..." She sighed softly looking towards his eyes. "...D-Don't mention my parents...Please..." Slowly pulling her hand away as she sighed softly. "...i know you didn't kill them..." Was all she could say at that moment, as she sighed softly sitting down on the bedroll. "...W...why don't you invite Ayami..."

Ayami had jumped to a nearby tree and closed her eyes laying on a limb. "...I'm dead..." She softly shook her head. "...I was stupid to betray them for him and the girl...Why did I even do it..."

Blaydensfem
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Crnobog Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:32 am

Kal nodded, "She's in just as much danger as we are right now." Kal sighed as he stood up and turned away from. "I'm going to go ask Ayami if she would still like to travel with us. Please,try to get some sleep." He put on his outer clothing and tied his sash a walked toward where he could sense Ayami's chakra.
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaydensfem Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:40 am

Mitsuki slightly nodded, and laid down silently closing her eyes - rather quickly drifting to sleep still wore out from...todays experience.

Ayami could not even sleep, as she just stared up to the night's sky silently. She slowly looked towards him as she sighed, The bastard was walking right though her threads of chakra, but it didn't cut him it served only as a warning system. "...What do you want..." She said coldly closing her eyes.

Blaydensfem
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Crnobog Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:45 am

"I'll let you join us under one condition. You have to fight me first,i want to make sure my power is enough to protect her is need be. Also, fighting someone tells you more about a person then talking with them." He looked at her with a serious look on his face.
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaydensfem Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:54 am

Ayami slightly smirked and shrugged. "Why bother, Your surrounded by my threads and at a seconds command I can kill you..." She slowly stood up looking at his eyes. "...And your no good to that stupid girl dead..." She looked away and turned around. She slowly closed her eyes, even if she called Mitsuki stupid - it was clear that she was envious of her for having someone close to her.

Blaydensfem
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Crnobog Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:17 am

Kal closed his eyes and formed an odd seal. At first nothing happened and he just stood there but then things started to happen. Kal started chanting in a low almost nonexistent voice.The tattoo's on his arms began to glow slightly and then shone white hot against his body. "Don't you ever underestimate me." said Kal opening his eyes which had a feral, almost animistic look on them. All around him rose stones of all shapes and sizes that rotated around him in a dense cloud. They glowed a dark red and sliced cleanly,through the strings. "I can see chakra remember?I know about your strings since I first fought you."
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaydensfem Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:26 am

Slowly watching as they cut the strings her eyes completely widened. "I-IMPOSSIBLE!" She growled slightly. "You...bastard....No one..." Biting her finger roughly. "Summon..." Instantly the entire area besides where Mitsuki was sleeping at was covered with threads. "...I will give you...one chance...to turn away and keep your girlfriend..." she slightly growled, Holding her hands in a single seal biting her lip. "...I have a secret as well..." Slowly rolling up her sleeve as a huge seal was placed their, Slowly the ink seemed to crawl up her skin as she activated her curse seal. She was, At one point also one planned to be Orchimaru's next Vassal, But was quickly discarded after he got Sasuke.

Blaydensfem
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Crnobog Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:38 am

That was a major mistake. "I only wanted to test you. You will remove the threads from her now or I will Kill you." He said, his voice deadly serious. "Do you really want to see who is faster?" he asked as his chakra flared and the stones glowed brighter. "5... 4..."
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaydensfem Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:43 am

She softly smiled and closed her eyes, looking at his again. "...Your the one who came here looking for a fight - Can't help if a few bystanders get killed in the process..." She was calling a bluff, honestly not caring what happened at this point - Either she would be killed by him or Akatsuki. "...Oh, if you do kill me... Make sure you get me and my ex-partners rings will ya... I'm stubborn and would not want the leader to have them back..." She slightly shrugged. Knowing without 3 rings, It would be impossible to extract a demon. Watching as his Chakra flared.

Blaydensfem
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Crnobog Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:59 am

Kal slowly started walking toward, "Is life really so worthless to you? What happened to you to hurt you so badly?" As Kal got closer to her the rocks parted around her. "Is there nothing you love or care about?" He stopped right before her a sad look on his face and he let his power fade. His tattoos returned to normal and the rocks fell to the ground all around them. "Why are you so eager to die?" His voice was soft now.
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaydensfem Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:06 am

Her eyes watched him biting her lip. "...No, Nothing I love...Nor do I care about anything..." As he said his last few words, the threads all dissapeared. "...i have nothing to live for... my goals are my own" Slowly looking away from his eyes. "...and why... I'm eager to meet my parents again..." her eyes looked back at his.

Blaydensfem
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Crnobog Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:17 am

"I don't love you, Ayami, I haven't know you long enough. But I don't hate you either. Deep down, past the bitterness you have I can see your hurt. Your alone and you sick of it." he stopped just in front of her, his gray eyes still with the feral qualitly in them. "You don't have to be alone, I may not have the same feelings for you as I do for Mitsuki, but I do have feelings for you and I want to help you." They were inches apart now. "Please let me."
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaydensfem Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:24 am

"...Help me with what? hm? What are you going to do? Go back to your damn girlfriend...Be someone who supports someone..." She turned around. "...D...Don't leave her alone..." She looked down. "...I'll take my leave - I don't want your feelings, I don't want your psychology theories." Her eyes opened widely as she fell to her knee, The curse seal marks pulsed red. "...I don't need anyones help...I did fine on my own!"

Blaydensfem
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Crnobog Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:51 am

Kal caught her in his arms as she fell. He looked at her knowing what she felt. He leaned forward and kissed her. It wasn't something he had planned but as his lips touched hers he knew. 'Oh god, I'm in love with both of them.'
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next