Naruto: The Lost Souls Quest.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Journey

2 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Journey - Page 4 Empty Re: The Journey

Post  Blaydensfem Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:06 am

Her eyes widened as she saw the Tentacles wrap around her body, as they started rubbing against her she moaned out and bit her lip. And then to top it off, They all became actual penis's as her eyes opened widely at the sudden powerful thrust into her.[[ affraid xD]] Moaning very loudly.

Mitsuki Bit her lip as she felt his tongue, and looked at his cock biting her lip slightly as she slightly rubbed it and gave it a small lick, not knowing exactly what to do at this point.

Blaydensfem
Mod
Mod

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Crnobog Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:25 am

Kal's dick twitched slightly at Mitsuki's lick and he moaned at the feeling. He thrust his fingers into her pussy as he continued to lick her.

A second Tentacle thrust into Ayami's pussy, it's pace alternating with the first. One dripping of precum moved up to her head and thrust into her gaping mouth the same time as another entered her ass. Still more wrapped around her tits as one thrust between them.
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Male Number of posts : 136

https://lostsouls.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaydensfem Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:33 am

As Mitsuki softly shivered more feeling his tongue, she slowly took his cock in her mouth sucking it. Mitsuki's pussy was soaking wet, and it had already started running biting her lip. "mmmmmmmmmmmm... Kal!"

Ayami's Eyes instantly widened feeling the cock enter her mouth as another entered her ass she screamed slightly but it was hushed by a loud moan as she arched her back slightly, wiggling barely. "F-Fucker....mmmmm..." Her eyes opened widely as the trail of wetness started to run down her leg.

Blaydensfem
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Crnobog Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:38 am

Kal moaned and after a few minutes of Mitsuki's actions he cam. The tentacles reacted and cam as well spraying cum over Ayami's body.

Kal's hand moved again slightly and the tentacles released Ayami and moved over to Mitsuki, thrusting into her pussy, and rubbing over her clit. "Here what you wanted Ayami." He said as he moved her around and thrust into her from behind.
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaydensfem Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:47 am

Mitsuki softly choked on the substance as she spit it out. "...g-Gah..." Her face was completely red from such a thing but shut up about it.

Akami felt the warm cum on her body as she fell the seconds the tentacles released her, shaking slightly. "...G-gah....ha...." She watched him as he moved behind her and instantly moaned feeling him enter. "F-Fuck me...mmmm..."

Mitsuki's eyes widened with the tentacles, softly wincing as she felt the thing enter her. "O-Ow..." She bit her lip to hush herself, it hurt so bad like it was ripping her in half now.

Blaydensfem
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Crnobog Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:52 am

"It'll pass in a second Mitsuki." Said Kal worried,but the focused back on what he was doing. He pumped into Ayami, slowly at first and then faster and faster.

The tentacles were gently as they worked on giving her as much pleasure as possible, trying to over come the pain they had caused in opening her.
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaydensfem Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:38 pm

Mitsuki winced as she bit her lip, watching as he was doing Ayami moaning loudly herself but coulden't say she hated such a thing as this.

Ayami slightly smirked looking to Mitsuki. "G-God...yes...harder...mmmm..." She loved this new feeling inside of herself.

Blaydensfem
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Crnobog Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:46 pm

Kal shifted them, putting Ayami on top and lying beside Mitsuki. He moved her head and Kissed her his arms around her.
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaydensfem Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:50 pm

Ayami watched as she was pushed on top she started to ride his cock the best she could, She could feel a warming sensation inside of her as she moaned. "...I...I'm....cumming..." She bit her lip slightly with a few more thrust down on his cock, Her back arched and came. She fell ontop of him after she came, moaning still. "G-Gah...so...good..." She slowly started to lightly kiss his chest and rubbed his sides staying on top.

Mitsuki's hand lightly shook as she passionately kissed Kal the best she could moaning into his mouth as the tentacle entered her again.

Blaydensfem
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Crnobog Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:39 pm

Kal back moaned into Mitsuki's mouth as he came violently in Ayami. He rested for a second before rolling over and leaving Ayami with a parting kiss. He moved over to Mitsuki as the clay removed itself from her pussy and they cocks disappeared with a small poof at each of their ends. Kal held Misuki in arms, the bare skin of his body resting against hers. "Mitsuki, I loveyou so much, are you ready?" he asked as he placed his member before her opening.
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaydensfem Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:08 pm

Ayami silently rolled over and was panting the whole while, slowly looking over to Mitsuki and him as she closed her eyes. "...He came inside of me..." she bit her lip feeling his warm liquid still inside her.

Mitsuki watched him as her eyes went wide and slowly nodded. Slowly holding his hand looking to his eyes and softly smiled, This was something she was always afraid of - She was kinda glad it happened as long as it was with him... The conditions were...very different from what she foresaw as her first time but she didn't mind it at all.

Blaydensfem
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Crnobog Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:36 pm

Kal kissed her deeply and thrust forward into her, reveling in the feel if her around him. He couldn't believe he was doing this. He had thought of it before and had know he had been in love with her for years. He heart melted every time he saw her blush or heard her laugh she had always been there for him. This was just and extension of that love he felt. He moved his hips slowly making long thrusts into her tight pussy.
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaydensfem Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:51 pm

Ayami slightly shook her head and tried to stand falling back slightly but stood up her hands still shaking from what happened, as she found her clothes she quickly put them on and watched Kal and Mitsuki with good interest.

Mitsuki blushed completely red as she kissed him back deeply slowly running her tongue along his lips slightly. "mmmmmmmmmm...y-yes....so...good..." She moaned even louder now. "oooohh..."

Ayami slowly looked away as she looked for her swords, A few ideas poped in her head - While kal was busy she could easily kill him... As her eyes went completely wide as she just stood still - She had completely forgotten about her partner here... Did he see this? If he did she would have to kill him...

Blaydensfem
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Crnobog Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:06 pm

Faster and faster he pumped into her, increasing the pleasure in them both. Kal could feel it building up in him higher and higher Until he couldn't hold it anymore. "M-Mitsuki, I'm going to cum!!!" he shouted.
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaydensfem Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:15 pm

Mitsuki moaned louder as her hand tightened it's grip on her as she bit her lip even harder hearing his words kissing him more passionatly then ever before and nodded. "I-I am...to..." She arched her back as she came.

Ayami, slowly picked up her swords and leaned on the tree watching the two... A few seconds after they both came she smirked and closed her eyes They instantly widened as she felt someone hold her mouth and place a dagger to her throat, whispering so only she could hear. "....You betrayed us Ayami...., Are you that fucking stupid? You... I told the leader you weren't fit to go after a demon, Your useless and now shall die..." He smirked as she slowly started cutting into her throat, biting her lip - Instantly their was a sword of a sword leaving the casing, as most of the forest behind her including the man was completely sliced into such small blocks it was unrecognizable. "...g...ah..." She slowly fell forward catching herself lightly shaking her head. "...Fool...calling me useless..." She sighed looking towards Mitsuki and Kal biting her lip. Half of the forest had been wiped out by just her attack as she looked away - It was obvious she was just playing with Kal the entire time.

Blaydensfem
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Crnobog Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:37 pm

Kal had finished coming in Mitsuki and just rolled over in time to see what Ayami had done. He thrust her cloths too Mitsuki as he quickly dressed himself. "Mitsuki, Run!!!" He said as he pulled on his inner his shirt. He only had enough time to pull on his boxers, shorts and the sleeveless shirt he wore that he wore under his longer outer clothing. He stood up and faced Ayami, his calm as he stood before her. "So what will it be Ayami? I saved your life, will you keep your word or shall we see wither or not you are truly ready to see the power of the demon?"
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaydensfem Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:44 pm

Mitsuki just laid their, trying to catch her breath from such a experience.

Ayami slowly looked towards him as she lightly shrugged. "...If I wanted to kill her....I would have..." She slightly sighed as she closed her eyes. "..." Slowly picking up the sword of her partner as it still had his hand attached to it, Slowly pulling off the ring and stuck it in her pocket and she threw the arm and the sword behind her. "...I've killed my partner..." She slightly sighed and looked down... "...Mind If I join your...little trip..." she looked away slightly embarrassed. She knew now she might as well not even return to the leader.

Mitsuki slowly pulled on her clothes and silently watched Ayami in slight disbelief that a girl could have that much power, not to mention the fact she wanted to join them. "N-No way!!! You tried to Kill us..." She had jealousy in her voice as her cheeks blushed. "...And you made Kal..." She instantly looked away.

Ayami rolled her eyes. "...If I wanted to kill you stupid girl I would have...Besides..." She smirked and winked. "...He liked me much better..." As Mitsuki heard this she growled looking to Kal. "...Kal..." The coldness in her voice was quite scary.

Blaydensfem
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Crnobog Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:55 pm

Kal closed his eyes, "I want you to understand something very carefully. I love Mitsuki with every fiber of my being. I know her, I trust her, I care for her. I feel none of those things for you, Not one. You are cold, cruel and bitter at us for no other reason than it entertained you." Kal's eyes opened and they where filled with Anger, hatred and... Pity. "If you wish to Join us then return to this spot in 2 days." He turned away and walked over to Mitsuki and put his arms around her and kissed her. Not lustfully like before but a tender kiss, a first kiss one he felt she had been robbed of.
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaydensfem Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:59 pm

Ayami slightly grinned and shrugged. "Thanks, I would rather you not..." She turned around as she bit her lip slightly looking down. "Although, It was good sex hm?" As she heard his next comment and shrugged. "...2 days... " She instantly disappeared.

Mitsuki slowly looked down. "...W-Why are we taking her..." She looked towards him as he kissed her, not really in the mood to kiss him back especially not after such a thing happened. "...A-And...why...did you...cum inside of her also?... " Her hands lightly held his.

Blaydensfem
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Crnobog Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:11 am

"I for filled by promise that was the antidote. I said I would't let her die and I kept my word." He look more than a little miserable, as he looked at her. "You were under the spell of that poison and I had managed to get some in me too. When I was with you I could think of nothing but how much I loved you. When I was with her it was just because I promised I would. That why I didn't want to look her in the face while I did it."
He looked down at the ground sadly. besides we have slightly more Important matters at the moment." He help up his wrist to show the spiral tattoo that went around it.

"My Demon..."
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaydensfem Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:14 am

Mitsuki silently stared at him as she slowly backed away. "Y...You...Your...Demon...N...No, You...No, You...Can't have the...demon...can you?" Her eyes were opened widely staring at him. "I...thought she...was kidding!" Instantly tears formed in her eyes as she watched him. "....Th-This is some sick joke right?... RIGHT?!?!!" Her hand clenched in a fist slightly. "...You....Knew it...and...never told me!" She looked at his eyes as she slowly lowered her gaze. "..."

Blaydensfem
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Crnobog Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:29 am

"I've always know but I didn't know about Your parents until months after we met." Kal's voice was quiet. "When I met you Mitsuki I was alone, no one loved me, liked me or even wanted to talk to me. Didn't you ever wonder why everyone hated me so much even though I never did anything? It's because if this thing inside me, this monster. I wall so alone, I could have dies and no one would have cared. Then you came along, You were so kind and so beautiful, I had someone who cared about me and I wasn't so alone anymore. You were my angel who saved me from the dark emptiness I was in."

A month later I hear someone talking about your parents and how Kaku had killed them and I was afraid I you would hate me for what this thing in me did. I buried it's power deep inside and promised never to use it and to live by my own power." He looked up at her tear shimmering in his eyes. "To have you the one person I have leave me wasmore than I could stand to bare."
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaydensfem Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:36 am

Her eyes slowly dropped as she fell to the ground, crying as she lightly hugged her knees. "...T...W-Why..." She closed her eyes as her hand graped a single trinket holding it tightly. "...I..." She didn't know what she could do at this point. "......Ironic... I've hated... I've even vowed to kill the demon that stole my parents....even if it would kill me doing so...yet...." Her eyes full of tears looking at him. "...it was...right infront of me the entire time...hiding...hiding....as...my friend...my best friend...my-lover...." She threw the trinket as hard as she could, inside was her family picture. "...I...even...had...sex with it..." She hit her head on her knee lightly. "...I gave you...Everything I ever had... I've even ran away... and I find out...inside you...lay the thing that stole my parents...and other people's LIVES!.."

Blaydensfem
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Crnobog Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:52 am

Kal was silent, for a moment stood tall. he reached into one of his pouches and pulled out a Kunai and handed it to her. "I can never give your parents back to you, that is beyond my power, But what had happened between us. What we felt, was real. that little boy you knew and grew up with thats me. Not some demon, Me." He let go of the blade, leaving it in her hands. "If your really beleive that you feel nothing for me and that all this has been for nothing than please kill me, because without you I have no meaning to live."
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaydensfem Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:07 am

She held the Kunai in her hand as she looked at him, slowly placing the Kunai to his heart looking at him in the eyes. "...I..." She could only stare as her hand shook slightly."...I...C...cant..." she dropped the blade as she cried, hugging him with all her might. "I.....Love you...." Her hands still were shaking, as she just laid her head on his shoulder crying into it. Not saying another word, Just having him their with her made her happy - She should have no remorse for killing him, but - it was not he who killed her parents... "...forgive me..." She whispered slightly into his ear.

Ayami was watching from a distance as she looked away. "...tsk...Why should I even bother... " She felt her cheeks softly redden as she thought about Kal now. "...Dammit..." Slowly looking towards Kal again. "...He, Really loves her... tsk...and it figures...I like him now as well..." She slowly twirld a string around as she sighed softly. "...A ninja should have no feelings eh... easy to speak of..." Looking at Kal again as she bit her lip. "...I can't even manage to stop thinking about him..."

Blaydensfem
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum: