Naruto: The Lost Souls Quest.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Journey

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Journey Empty The Journey

Post  Crnobog Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:16 am

Kal walked out of the gates of Iwagakure, looking back at the village that had been his home for most of his life. He had no choice though, there was to much danger, too much risk. He wasn't strong enough for what was need and his only option was to run. He looked up at the massive stong gates and turned to walk away. He only had one regret, that he hadn't been able to say goodbye to her. He shook his head and started walking. "Goodbye Mitsuki."
The Journey KalTokita

Last edited by on Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:09 am; edited 3 times in total
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Male Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2007-10-15

https://lostsouls.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

The Journey Empty Re: The Journey

Post  Blaydensfem Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:20 am

A soft sigh was heard as she was walking up towards the gates, looking at Kal now. "...Goodbye?" She tilted her head looking at him as she softly sighed. "...You do know you can just say it to me... That your leaving the village..." She looked at him coldly as she looked away. "Hope you don't mind some company..." The girl slightly smirked looking to Kal.

The Journey Normal_l_76ce799e648d93b7547eb5ed64bfed16

Spoiler:

Blaydensfem
Mod
Mod

Number of posts : 110

Back to top Go down

Post  Crnobog Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:31 am

Kal stopped and looked back at her "I'm sorry I didn't tell y..." He stopped as he realized what she said at the end. "Company? Your coming with me?" He said slightly amazed. She had a life here, she was giving it all up? He looked at Mitsuki and a massive grin spread acrossed his face. "He ran up to her and picked her up in a massive hug, "This is wonderful, Mitsuki!"
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaydensfem Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:36 am

She softly smirked but when he picked her up, her cheeks went red and looked away. "hmph, it's not like I want to... I just don't want you to screw up and hurt yourself walking..." She said coldly looking at him as she softly smirked. "Besides...Who else is going to watch over ya..." She slowly looked away, her cheeks were still red though liking the hug.

Blaydensfem
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Crnobog Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:50 am

Kal smiled as he set her down, "Oh, of course, Lord knows I'll get lost with out you leading me around." He said teasing her. Mitsuki was notorious for getting lost easily. He poked her in the nose, a little habit of his, "I'm glad." he said, smiled warmly. He turned with her and began walking down the road.
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaydensfem Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:56 am

"Tsk..." She looked away as she crossed her arms and followed him softly sighing. As she lightly rubbed her nose from where he poked her. "...hmph, you should be..." She said as she rolled her eyes, even though she acted like that it was only to hide her true feelings.

Blaydensfem
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Crnobog Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:19 am

Kal smiled, shaking his head as they walked down the road. They traveled for several hours before reaching a small village to the south, Neither had any idea where they were going. They had no where to go but Kal was hoping th leave the Land of Earth as soon as possible. He had an Idea of what he could do though, Mitsuki wasn't a shinobi but Kal had been trained as a Hunter-nin, which was very high paying. He could also do it on the move, from village to village. Kal looked down at the village below them and glanced over at Mitsuki. "Shall we?"
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaydensfem Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:29 am

She slightly shrugged. "...Up to you" She smiled and shrugged, looking behind them at the village as she looked down. "...goodbye..." She murmured lightly to herself before looking at the village below them, Chances were the village would come looking for him... She had to make sure she could help in anyway she could.

Blaydensfem
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Crnobog Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:45 am

Kal and Mitsuki walked into the small village and passed by one of the food stalls, causing Kal's stomach to start grumbling loudly. He stopped mid stride and spun to face the food stall. Leaving Mitsuki behind without a second thought and sat down at one of the benches, proceeding to order an enormous amount of food. He smiled Happily as his order arrived and he began eating.
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaydensfem Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:55 am

She sighed as she watched him leave, slowly looking down. "...Tsk, I can't believe I'm leaving... Even after the promise..." She sighed, thinking about her mother... then the demon took them away from her, no regret in his eyes as he did it... Slowly following him, sitting down but not ordering anything just watching Kal. He was the one who was always their for her after her parents died, and she wouldn't leave him to go out in the world alone.

Blaydensfem
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Crnobog Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:02 am

Halfway through eating his second dumpling he suddenly remembered that he wasn't alone. "Oy, Mitsuki!" He called to her, "Come over here, Let me buy you some lunch this cook is awesome!!!"
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaydensfem Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:05 am

"Ah" she watched him as she softly smiled. "S-Sure" Slowly looking outside. "Besides, If you eat that much your a pig pig " She softly smirked looking back at him, trying to forget they were leaving.

Blaydensfem
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Crnobog Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:28 am

Kal nodded and ordered her some food. they had just finished their meals when a little boy ran down the street, "Help, Somebody please help!!! Yelled the little boy before he was blocked suddenly by Kal who apeared before him with blinding swiftness. "What's wrong?" Said Kal suddenly serious. "Please, my father needs help. He's the Village elder, Follow me." Said the boy before running back the way he had came. "Come one Mitsuki." He said following the boy.
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaydensfem Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:40 am

Crnobog wrote:Kal nodded and ordered her some food. they had just finished their meals when a little boy ran down the street, "Help, Somebody please help!!! Yelled the little boy before he was blocked suddenly by Kal who apeared before him with blinding swiftness. "What's wrong?" Said Kal suddenly serious. "Please, my father needs help. He's the Village elder, Follow me." Said the boy before running back the way he had came. "Come one Mitsuki." He said following the boy.

She sighed as she tried to keep up but kept falling behind. "...D...dammit..." She stopped around a corner as she started breathing harder as she shook her head. "pfft, tells me to follow and leaves me in the dust..." She slowly looked down. "...I won't even be able to help him will I?"

Blaydensfem
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Crnobog Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:49 am

Kal saw her falling behind and quickly came up with a solution. He stopped and picked her up, and putting her on his back, her arms around his neck. "This way you can come along an you won't get tired." He said as he took off again, his speed increased. Mitsori was very light and to Kal's strength it was like nothing.
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaydensfem Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:52 am

She softly blushed as she was placed on his back and held onto him, slowly looking at him as he was running. "T-Thanks..." She slowly looked around, but mostly at him.

Blaydensfem
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Crnobog Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:10 am

They soon reached the Elder house and man came outside to meet his son. "Papa, this Ninja says he can Help us." The Man looked very released at this and Bowed deeply to Kal and Mitsori. "Please strangers, by Youngest child was kidnapped last night and his behind held hostage by bandits to the east. They said that if I don't give them our villages secrid scroll that they will send him back to me, One piece at a time." The man was in tears at this point, bowing deeply. "Please I beg of you, Our village is too poor to hire shinobi from the Villages and I fear they would come too late."

Kal was silent for a moment and nodded. "Please, get up, I'll help you." Kal turned to Mitsori. "If I go your coming, Your my partner now."
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaydensfem Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:28 am

She looked at them as they talked and slowly sighed, their was nothing she could really do - Then looking to Kal after hearing his comment. "H-How? I can't fight...." She whispered slightly to him. Slowly looking to the elder and the boy as she softly sighed. "F...Fine" She softly said, Knowing she could only make things worst for Kal...

Blaydensfem
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Crnobog Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:00 pm

Kal placed her on his back again and after getting directions they took of into toward Bandit outpost, Moving in the characteristic flying leaps that shinobi made. He looked over his shoulder at Mitsuki a slightly worried look on his face. "You know just because your not trained to fight doesn't mean you can be of help" He said, He didn't like to see her sad, she looked so pretty when she smiled.
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaydensfem Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:19 pm

She sighed and softly smiled. "...I...Know" Slowly looking down and her hands started to lightly shake. "...I still don't understand how you can do such a thing as this..." She softly laughed to herself.

Blaydensfem
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Crnobog Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:43 pm

"I could teach you if you like." said Kal smiling. "You can do more than you think and your a smart girl." His face grew serious and his voice grew quieter. " You've always been there for me Mitsori. Your the only person who has ever been kind to me. I will always be greatful."
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaydensfem Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:55 pm

This brought a gentle blush to her cheeks as she looked away. "tskkk... Don't get all emotional with me baka..." she rolled her eyes as the blush remained. "I don't want you to get your ass kicked, I'm the only one who can do that..."

Blaydensfem
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Crnobog Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:22 pm

"I'll remember that." He said laughing. They moved swiftly through the forest until they reached the edge of the Bandit camp. Quietly he set Mitsori down and reached into his robes, pulling out a pair of radio headsets. "I need you to be my eyes, from here you can see the whole village I need you to tell me what you see while I go it Okay?"
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaydensfem Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:27 pm

She softly nodded as she slightly bit her lip. "...Hey... be careful..." She looked away as the redness returned to her cheeks as she softly smiled. "...Besides, at this point... I could never get back to the village...." She softly grinned looking at him. Taking the headset and putting it on.

Blaydensfem
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Crnobog Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:40 pm

Kal nodded seriously, and silently moved out of the tree cover and entering the encampment. The camp itself was made from dozens of canvas tents. Kal ducked behind some cover as he watched a guard walk by. The man wasn't even a shinobi, just a bandit.
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next