Naruto: The Lost Souls Quest.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Journey

2 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

The Journey - Page 9 Empty Re: The Journey

Post  Crnobog Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:34 pm

"Me neither, I want this to be a new start for all of us." He said taking her hand an walking back to Mitsuki and moved so he faced them both. "Mitsuki, Ayami. I want to take care of you both the best I can. I want to spend the rest of my life with you . When we get to Kumo I want to marry both of you if you'll have me."
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Male Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2007-10-15

https://lostsouls.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaydensfem Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:39 pm

Mitsuki watched as he walked with Ayami silently looking down hearing his voice. "...I...I..." she sighed looking towards Ayami silently staring at her eyes. "...So...You actually love her..." Looking towards Kal as she slightly sighed. "F-Fine... I...Want to marry you...Kal"

Ayami slightly looked down at her own feet and blushed, Instantly wrapping her arms around him kissing her lips. "Of Course..." She smiled looking at Mitsuki's eyes slowly sighing. "...I..." She thought it was better not to finish anything, leave it at that - Also not wanting to fight Kal's demon.

Blaydensfem
Mod
Mod

Number of posts : 110

Back to top Go down

Post  Crnobog Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:00 pm

Kal broke the kiss and looked at Mitsuki and took her hand, "You don't have to Mitsuki. I just want you to be happy." He said looking her in the eyes. "I only want whats best for you and Ayami."
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaydensfem Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:31 pm

Mitsuki sighed and smiled. "...I...Wanted it to be the two of us...Not the one that stabbed me and attacked you!"

Ayami slightly looked down. "...She does have a point on why you should hate me..." She softly sighed and leaned against a tree closing her eyes slightly. "..."

Mitsuki slightly sighed and kissed Kal passionatly. "...I accept your proposal..." She smiled looking towards Ayami. "...I also forgive you..."

Blaydensfem
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Crnobog Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:13 pm

Kal smiled as he held both of the girls, he couldn't hate Ayami for what she had done. He held them both, not saying anything. He couldn't think of anything he could say.
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaydensfem Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:21 am

Ayami slightly looked away as she pulled away stubbornly. "...Tsk, What the hell do you think I am ... Go hug a tree..." She rolled her eyes slightly and sighed. She started walking away looking down with a blush on her cheeks, unable to believe what had happened to her the last day. "...hmph...So when the hell are we leaving anyways... It's boring sitting here talking about it..."

Mitsuki slightly pulled away herself watching Ayami in slight interest, looking back at Kal. "Yea, When are we leaving..."

Blaydensfem
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Crnobog Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:37 am

"Well I don't know bout you to be I think it's been a very tiring day, wouldn't you like to get a good nights rest?" He said standing and stretching. "Lets take a little while to relax and then we'll her to Kumo. Sound good to you to?" After having battled Ayami, the bandits, having sex with Mitsuki and Ayami twice and having his demon unleashed Kal was more than a little bit tired. He could barely stand at the moment let alone travel.
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaydensfem Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:59 pm

Ayami slightly smirked leaning next to his ear. "hmhm...I say your still up for a bit more action aren't you..." She smirked as she lightly kissed his ears whispering yet again. "I want you inside me again..." She looked towards Mitsuki and slightly smirked. "I'm sure Mitsuki wants a bit more action herself huhu?"

Mitsuki instantly blushed looking down. "I-It would be nice... I mean...It would....help us go to sleep heh..." She looked towards Kal. "That is...If you can..."

Blaydensfem
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Crnobog Wed Oct 24, 2007 4:17 pm

"If you girls really want to I suppose I could manage." He smiled ruefully. He looked at Ayami an winked. "But I think Mitsuki is due some special treatment, don't you think Ayami? It's only fair."
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaydensfem Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:39 pm

Ayami slightly smirked and shook her head looking towards Mitsuki. "its her fault she was sleeping... Heh..." she looked to Kal lightly kissing his lips. "...Besides, You got the handy clay for her..." She softly smirked looking to Mitsuki.

Mitsuki slightly sighed and rolled her eyes. "H-Hey!, I don't want clay... Its..." She sighed softly. "...Kinda weird..." She blushed softly looking to Ayami slightly grinning. "I want the real thing..."

Blaydensfem
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Crnobog Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:24 pm

Kal smiled ans coiling from out of his sleeve came his clay. "My clay is just an extension of my body like and arm or a leg. Thats why I don't use Jutsu to control it, the clay is me." It vanished back up his sleeve into the inner pack and he picked up Mitsuki, putting her on his back like before. "Lets find a more comfortable play, neh? Some where more romantic then the forest floor. Theres a village close by." He said before jumping away.
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaydensfem Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:37 pm

"Eh..." She smirked watching him take off with Mitsuki as she quickly caught up with them lightly sighing. "...Heh, Looks like someones looking forward to having 2 ...erm, wifes...I guess..." She shrugged not really knowing the word to good. "...Heh..." Slowly looking to Mitsuki, Mitsuki was just staying completely still her cheeks were flushed red, loving every second of the trip knowing pleasure awaited both Ayami and her.

Blaydensfem
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Crnobog Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:49 pm

Kal only smiled to Ayami's comment as they moved swiftly through the forest.

Half and hour later found them in a room at small in at the village. Kal had paid for it and had assured they would not be bothered. Kal set down his massive pack in the corner and turned to the girls. "Better?"
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaydensfem Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:28 pm

Ayami slightly nodded looking around the room lightly sighing, not making any movement besides that.

Mitsuki had also nodded along with Ayami, Not sure of what to do herself she also just stood their but she was looking towards Kal for the most part.

Blaydensfem
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Crnobog Sun Oct 28, 2007 12:25 am

Kal moved forward and kissed Mitsuki deeply then kissed Ayami. "So girls, who first?"he said holding them both.
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9