Naruto: The Lost Souls Quest.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chunnins

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Chunnins - Page 2 Empty Re: Chunnins

Post  Crnobog Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:33 am

The Chunnin looked at his watch again and waited for the hands to reach noon. "GO!" He said and the gate flew open. With burst of speed Kal rushed through the gate and made for the tree line. He looked back to see of Arai was keeping up with him.
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Male Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2007-10-15

https://lostsouls.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetta Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:06 am

Arai had jumped ahead, antsier than any of the young genin. She looked around carefully observing for traps. Arai would have to be careful, because Ken was extremely talented with Genjutsu, she knew Koga would be able to tell if it was an illusion or not. Koga was smart and fast, a bad combo, and who knows what the other shinobi's abilities were.

Arai was confident in her stregth and in her partner, even though she was still skeptical of him, she knew he was strong. In a way, this part of the exam would be the hardest for Arai. Her senses were sharp, but occasionally she could get a bit clumsy.
"Didn't the examiner say that the scrolls woul be hidden in places that match up from where the shinobi was from?"
She remembered, looking at Kal.
Jetta
Jetta

Female Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Crnobog Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:52 pm

"Yes, Mine would most likely be located somewhere rocky your perhaps in the most thick wooded area." He said moving beside her at and easy pace. "I suggest we go after mine first, I don't need anyone know whats inside then I need too."
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetta Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:37 pm

Arai looked at him, and then nodded.
"Most likely, more shinobi will begin here, since this is where everyone starts. If we go to the rocky area, we're less likely to run into trouble." She thought out loud. She retied her scarf and double-knotted it so she was sure it wouldn't fall off. It was important to her, and though she didn't know it, her scarf played a major role in her special abilities.
"Let's get going." She said, quickly jumping into a high branch overhead so she could see better. Arai frowned. She would have to go higher, but it was probably more dangerous up there.
"Do you know the way?"
Jetta
Jetta

Back to top Go down

Post  Crnobog Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:41 am

Kal closed his eyes as he ran. He wasn't using his bloodline but something else. He could feel the earth under foot, resonating to him. It told him the geography of the area, mineral deposits, What ever he need to know. "11 miles the the east theirs a cliff face with some fairly rock territory, We could start there." Suggested Kal was they ran.
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetta Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:48 pm

"Right, good work." She said, staying in the trees as she moved from branch to branch. So far she hadn't seen any traps, but she'd have to keep an eye out. Arai, though she was heavy, could control her movements so nothing broke underneath her, or made a heavy 'thump' noise so that they could be found easily.

She looked down at Kal, searching for any traps ahead of him in case she needed to warn him. Arai figured he'd be able to see them though.
Jetta
Jetta

Back to top Go down

Post  Crnobog Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:04 pm

Kal nodded to Amai. Rather than move through the trees like Arai he moved along the ground, staying close to the earth. This would let him change direction quickly if he needed to. Moving though the air allowed too much time in the air where you couldn't change direction until you touched down again.
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetta Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:10 am

Arai quickened her pace in the air and squinted, looking back down at him,
"How much further is it?" She asked, wishing that it didn't take so long to get there.

((X_X Sorry, it's way short))
Jetta
Jetta

Back to top Go down

Post  Crnobog Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:48 pm

"It's not far." He said running with his eyes closed. "Theres two people up ahead, an Ambush." He opened his eyes and glanced up at Arai, "You was to Avoid them or confront them?" He was interested with her choice. There were three methods for dealing with Ambushes. Let them happen, avoid them, of confront them while not letting them decide the terms.
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetta Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:11 pm

"Let's confront them." She said, dropping down to run beside him. "What is your strategy?" Arai wondered if he was more skilled with close combat or defensive attacks. She said, "I'm more skilled with close combat, but I can back you up if need be." Arai looked at him. It was time to get down to business.
Jetta
Jetta

Back to top Go down

Post  Crnobog Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:00 pm

I have three main types of combat, I have an Earth based defense that can be used for long range attacks. I have a ambush based attack and I have my Clans close range sword dances." He stopped running and looked at Arai. "I want you to lure them to a specific spot. Is that okay with you? With any luck they won't have time to react."
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetta Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:10 pm

She narrowed her eyes and nodded slightly, "You'll fall behind, and I will get their attention." Arai said, she stopped running and looked at him. "Which place should I lead them to?" The genin looked around around, "Most likely, somewhere that will be best to his abilities." Arai thought. "I will be able to handle them." She said, lifting her fist and clenching it.
Jetta
Jetta

Back to top Go down

Post  Crnobog Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:01 pm

"This location is fine." It was an open area with a rare opening to the sky and no trees around, Perfect. "I need you to lead them to the this spot. I'll take it from there."
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetta Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:24 pm

She frowned, "One problem.." Arai said, "I don't know where they are." She looked at him. "Tell me what direction they're in, and I will go that way until I come across them."
((Short X_X))
Jetta
Jetta

Back to top Go down

Post  Crnobog Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:52 pm

"One quarter mile, due south. Their using Genjutsu to hide on the trees, but I can't tell what kind from here." He glanced at her, "I know you can do it, Their most likely physically weak so you'll have an advantage as long as you can avoid their genjutsu.
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetta Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:43 pm

Arai nodded and disappeared from the spot she'd been standing. The young kunoichi darted in the direction he'd told her and soon came across the ambush team. She kept herself hidden, observing them. Arai dropped from the trees and landed in front of them.
"I know what you're looking for." She winked and turned around, getting ready to run back towards Kal. She seemed to pull a kunai out of nowhere down beside her leg, and held onto it until she decided she would need it. Before she started to run, she looked back at the other ninja and smirked, jumping back into the trees towards Kal.
"Catch me if you can!"
Jetta
Jetta

Back to top Go down

Post  Crnobog Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:06 pm

They entered the clearing, to fight nothing. No one was there. Their was no trace of Kal at all had he ditched her?
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetta Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:30 pm

Arai looked around for him and growled. He was either hiding or gone. She stood in the middle of the clearing and got into a stance. If he was gone, she would just have to fight them herself.
Her feet spread apart and firmly placed themselves into the dirt. Her arms lifted at her waist, fists clenched.
"I don't have any scrolls yet, but if you want to try and make sure, go ahead."
Her dark marine eyes narrowed. Arai smirked.
"Let's go!"
Jetta
Jetta

Back to top Go down

Post  Crnobog Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:55 pm

The Genin smiled, "I don't know if your telling the truth but I know that if you die they your partner fails too. We'll skin y..." Suddenly the ground under the two Genin Imploded downward, giving them nothing to push off of. They plummeted into the pit into the waiting maw of some creature. The ground sealed back up and the two genin were gone. Beside Arai, Kal rose smoothly from the ground his right hand in his pocket, his left hand holding a small gray scroll baring a leaf symbol. "Looks like they found a scroll. Lucky for us."
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetta Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:37 pm

"Open it up and see who's it is." Arai put a hand on her hip and stood casually beside him. So far they were a good team. But Kal wasn't going to be the only who got to have fun. If she didn't get to show her power here, then she definitely would in the preliminaries.
"Maybe it will be mine, by chance." She thought aloud, watching Kal.
Jetta
Jetta

Back to top Go down

Post  Crnobog Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:31 pm

Kal cracked open the scrolls clasp and unrolled it to reveal information on one of Ayami's teammates. "I know this guy but I've never seen him fight." According to the data he used air to kill his victims by using low air pressure to suffocate his opponents and to pop them like balloons. "Pleasant." Said Kal Sarcastically "1 B rank, 4 C's and 8 D's. Low scores in their academy, doesn't seem to have a lot of smarts."
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetta Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:58 pm

She frowned and looked over it.
"This guy doesn't seem like a threat." Arai said. She looked at Kal, "We should look for ours before someone else finds them." She pulled at her gloves and looked around.
"Something doesn't feel right.."
Jetta
Jetta

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: