Naruto: The Lost Souls Quest.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chunnins

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Chunnins Empty Chunnins

Post  Crnobog Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:28 pm

[J e t t a] the Vixen wrote:
Crnobog wrote:[align=left]The corpses crimson bitter tears flow and mingle with the endless sand...[/align]
[align=center]

Kal was alone in the forest, having left the Village trying to find his focus. His urge to kill his teammates was becoming harder to resist with every stupid thing they did. He had gone into the forest for some silence and hoped to calm himself down. He sat on the ground crossed legged, focusing on the solid stone he sat on. An hour hadn't gone by before his peace was disturbed by a group of bandits.

"Thats a pretty big pack you have there." Sneered their leader, a Short man with a scar. "Looks to big for you kid. Maybe you had best give it to us." Said the second, a greedy look on his ugly face. Kal didn't move and inch, he stayed with his legs crossed and his eyes closed.

The first Bandit took a step toward Kal and screamed, falling to the ground as his leg was sliced clean from his body by something moving faster than the eye could see, the crack of a whip snapping which was heard again a second later causing the mans screams to cease. Blood spurt on the ground as his teammates looked on in horror, The whip sounded again and the other man who had spoken grabbed onto his teammate, his top half having been separated from his lower cleanly, as if by a giant blade.

Blood stained the cloths of the last Genin as he pried himself out of his teammates arms. He turned and tried to run away but stopped suddenly as he felt a stinging around his neck and then sound of the whip again. He was yanked backwards violently,dragging him back to Kal who hadn't moved. "Please... Let me go." He pleaded, struggling to breath from the clay Tendril around his neck. Kal finally opened his eyes. There was no Pity in them. "No...!" Shouted the Genin before the tendril removed his head. At this close range, some of the blood splattered on his face, running from his cheek to his chin.

Kal closed his eyes again as the Red Clay tendril returned to the container under his cloths. The air was silent again, the scent of blood in the air.

[/align]

[align=right]...feeding the chaos with in me and making me stronger.[/align]

Arai, Ken and Koga arrived to find their sensei talking to an ANBU member. When they approached, Arai and the others glanced at each other. After she was through, and the ANBU left, she turned to face her team, a strange look on her face.
"What is it Sakura-sensei? Are you mad we're late?"
Sakura glanced to Ken and shook her head,
"I just got word that about half an hour ago, three Genin were found...well, basically mutilated in the forest."
Sakura put her finger to her chin and then looked back up at them. She wore a red and white robe that ended at her thighs, closed, and long black netted leggings. Her long, pink hair was tied up in a whip-like ponytail, and her headband was wrapped around her forehead.
"You didn't think it was us, did you?" Arai automatically asked. She always tested to see if Sakura really believed in them.
"Of course not. I know all of you are too smart to let your guard down like those Genin did." Sakura said, turning around. She looked out the window.
"They're still going on with the exams, but there will be ANBU keeping an eye out for anything suspicious around the testing areas. It seems like something happens every year..."

[(Sorry it's short, but I gotta go! Byebye)]
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Male Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2007-10-15

https://lostsouls.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Chunnins Empty Re: Chunnins

Post  Crnobog Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:34 pm

Kal walked back into the village, a more relaxed look on his face. His time on the forest had been more relaxing than he had thought. He stepped to the side to let a pair of boys run by who were playing ninja. He smiled slightly as he watched the little kid play with wooden Kunai. He shook his head again, clearing a thought from his head.
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetta Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:46 am

Sakura smiled at her team, "I'm not worried about you guys." She said, messing up Koga's hair, who blushed a little. Sakura had rubbed off on all three of them. She's been trained under the 5th Hokage, Tsunade. It seemed Ken had his own unique fighting style, but her kindness and mother instinct had worn off on him. Koga seemed to learn her smarts and chakra control, although he did tend to boast at times about it. As for Arai, she'd been trained to control her incredible strength, just like Tsunade had trained Sakura.

Sakura was also the only one besides her mother, who knew Arai's secret, and helped her use her strength to the best of her ability.
"Sakura sensei...didn't you fail the Chunnin exams?" Arai asked, Sakura's eyes narrowed and she blushed slightly. "The first time..but I could have beaten Ino.." Sakura stopped, "Well, anyways, you three need to get to the testing room. There you will be told the rules and given the introduction to the exams." She said, pointing out the door.

The room was already filled with Genins from the other countries. When they walked in, the whole room seemed to look up and see who it was, then go back to what they'd been doing before.
"Wow..." Ken looked around. Arai and Koga expected him to say something about the turnout, but then he said,
"Look at all the adorable boys!" His magenta eyes turned into large hearts.
Another large vein appeared on Koga's forehead, and Arai rubbed the back of her head, a sweat drop forming.
"Oh Ken...you're so loud..." She blushed, hoping no one had heard him.

Arai found herself looking around for the Iwa-nins they'd encountered before.
Jetta
Jetta

Female Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Crnobog Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:07 am

The Iwa-team stood against the back wall, Ishi and Nendo trying to look tough and intimating and Kal leaning against the wall his eyes closed and his arms crossed. As usual Ishi and Nendo wore their Black, full face stone masks and Kal wore his on his hip. His was a deep red color and where theirs were smooth and unadorned Kal's was ornately carved into a Devils face and given the Markings of a trained Hunter-nin.
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetta Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:41 pm

Arai spotted the three of them and growled in her mind. The two on the side of Kal made her mad, and Kal made her even more mad. The way he presented himself seemed so..'fake polite'.

"I hope I get to fight one of those goons in the preliminaries." She thought aloud, smiling at the though of clobbering the guy that was picking on the little kid. Arai hated bullies. She'd always been bullied as a kid, and k new how it felt.

Koga leaned against a table, yawning, and Ken was talking to some Genin from another team from Konoha. Arai felt like she was the only one who was observing her competition. She wasn't worried so much about the fighting part of the exams, just the written test, and the Second exam in the forest. Arai pushed the though in the back of her head and stayed focused.
"I can't get discouraged..."
Jetta
Jetta

Back to top Go down

Post  Crnobog Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:38 pm

Kal opened his eyes and made eye contact on Arai. He could tell she was strong but she wasn't a threat, Still she interested him greatly. He removed his red mask from his hip and put it on, fixing it in place with a little chakra. The twisted grin of the devil mask the only expression to be seen.

"Attention everyone. Please listen to the rule and plan of the exam." The screen behind the Proctor changed to show the forest of death.

"This year their will be no written exam. Instead your intel Gather will be tested at the same time as you survival training. Hidden in the the forest their is a scroll for every Shinobi competing, each with detailed information on a single shinobi. Also you will be partnered up with a shinobi from another village in order to test your abilities of negotiation. Each 2 man team will need to work together to pass and you need 4 scrolls per team to pass. We will announce the pairings soon."
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetta Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:33 pm

Arai narrowed her eyes when he looked at her, but quickly looked away when the proctor announced the Forest of Death would be their intel exam. She frowned when he'd said they would be partnered with another Shinobi from another team, and looked to her two teammates, who had ghastly expressions on their faces too. Arai thought it might be difficult to be against her own team members, and her only friends.
"No way.." She looked around at the other shinobi, deciding who she'd like to be paired with, but she couldn't determine how strong they were with a single glance.
"Oh no.." She was worried about this. How could they tell one shinobi's strength if they were paired with someone totally opposite of their ability. What if she was paired with someone who wasn't strong. If they lost it would be their fault, even if she didn't deserve to.
"That seems unfair." Ken said quietly, looking to the both of them. Koga nodded, but looked down. Arai was also worried that she might actually have to fight her team members. They were both incredibly talented. Koga with his smarts, and Ken with his intimidating genjutsu. She made a mental note for the both of them. She remembered some of their weaknesses from training. Despite her motherly nature, Sakura did train them hard.
"I'm ready."
Jetta
Jetta

Back to top Go down

Post  Crnobog Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:00 pm

The teams were named off one by one until the reached the almost the end, the proctor droning on.

"Team 34, Onchuo Arai of Konoha and Kure-aka no Kal of Iwagakure." Kal looked up at hearing his name and looked back to Arai, His mask still on. He sighed slightly, 'As long as she doesn't hold me back I'm okay with this."

((brain dead, sorry for the short post.))
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetta Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:40 am

((XD I understand))

Arai's mouth dropped open and she looked to Koga and Ken. They were staring at her.
"Wow, ironic." Koga said with a smirk. Arai frowned.
"No kidding." She folded her arms and looked over at the masked Kal. This would be fine, she supposed. As long as he didn't get in her way, then perhaps everything would work out great. Arai could tell he was strong.

Ken and Koga waited to hear their names, leaning against the wall. Arai stood in front of them.
"I don't like this..." She complained with a sigh, rubbing her stomach. She was extremely hungry, but her mother had made her cut back on eating since the exams. Arai was somewhat grateful, because she had lost a lot of weight. It was just hard to tell since she could hide her obesity. The marks on her body, the flowers, were disguised seals that kept it in place, but she told everyone that they were just tattoos.

"I wonder what that thing on his back is." She thought out loud, looking over to Kal again. Ken giggled,
"I bet he keeps dead bodies in that thing." He said, Arai and Koga rolled their eyes.
"Whatever, I guess I will find out sooner or later." She said, putting one hand against the wall and leaning on it. Luckily, this time she didn't crush or break anything,
Jetta
Jetta

Back to top Go down

Post  Crnobog Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:28 am

"Please meet with your partners now and report at your assigned gate on 1 hour." said the proctor before turning to leave.

Kal removed his mask and returned it to his hip then looked at his teammates, "Don't Die." With that he waked away, not looking back or anything. Hands in his pockets he slowly crossed the room until he reached the Arai and her team. "Hello again, Looks like were go to be partnered for this exam." He gave barely a hint of genuine smile. "Should be interesting to say the least."
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetta Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:29 am

Arai turned to look at him her arms crossed. She didn't know why, but Kal seemed at least a little more approachable now. She smiled back a little, but it was more of a smirk.
"Yeah, interesting."
She said, looking to her two teammates as they left to go talk to their partners. Arai was almost sad to see them leave. She sighed softly and looked back to Kal.
"I think we should collect our scrolls first." She thought out loud, looking to him as she tapped her chin. "Then hide them in a safe place." She smiled, she had an idea for that, no one would be able to find that out. "Then we can work on getting the other two we need. What do you think?" She asked.
Arai felt her stomach growl silently and she grunted quietly. "Damn I knew I should have eaten...'
Jetta
Jetta

Back to top Go down

Post  Crnobog Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:29 pm

"That would be best. It seams that if that going to place scrolls for us to find then, they would put them in places that would relate to the Shinobi. For example, Putting the Iwa-nin scrolls in a Mountainous or rocky region." He said agreeing with her. "Any Shinobi scroll in particular you want to find other than ours?" He asked thinking. He thought about some of the shinobi from Oto.
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaydensfem Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:32 pm

Silently and very stealthy a what used to be invisible person grabbed Kal by the neck hugging him slightly. "Ah, Their he is...Finally becoming a Chunnin, Tell me a bit more about this secret place your hiding your scroll in..."She added the last part with sarcasm. She slightly smirked letting go walking around him softly sighing. "I was hoping we would be paired up" Looking towards the girl as she softly smirked whispering in Kal's ear. "...Heh, Don't you try anything with her Kal" She grinned and pulled away and stretched. "...I will hope to get to fight you Kal..." Smirking ever so slightly. "Just a fight, I don't want any scrolls myself - I have a good teammate - Let him do the scroll taking..." She shrugged, Only reason she stayed a Genin was to capture information on people.

Blaydensfem
Mod
Mod

Number of posts : 110

Back to top Go down

Post  Crnobog Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:00 pm

Kal sighed heavily and the stoic mask came crashing down. "Not now Ayami, You know to much as is I doubt you need any help from me." He rolled his eyes slightly, shrugging her off of him. Kal look apologetically at Arai, "Arai, this is Matsumoto Ayami, And old 'friend' of mine and one of the biggest troublemakers you will ever meet." He moved away from Ayami slightly.
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetta Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:45 pm

Arai raised an eyebrow curiously, and shrugged.
"The other scrolls don't matter to me." She said, "But if we can find scrolls on some of the stronger Genin, I think that would be a good strategy." As Ayami came over to them, Arai took the opportunity to look over at her teammates. Ken was talking with a guy from the Village of Sound, and oggling at him, while the other guy was trying to explain something to him. Koga was showing off his smarts to a girl from the Hidden Village of Sand. She didn't seem interested, because her arms were folded and she was leaning against a table with a bored expression on her face. That was how Koga flirted, by showing off.

When she was introduced to Ayami, and bowed slightly, "Nice to meet you." she said, looking to the other girl curiously. Troublemaker huh? She'd have to keep an eye out for her.
Jetta
Jetta

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaydensfem Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:22 pm

"Tsk! Hey hey! Be nice..." She sighed looking towards Arai. "heh, Nice to meet you to I guess..." Looking at Kal as she smirked. "You should be nicer! It makes me sad..." She started to fake Cry. "...Don't be mad cause I want to fight you, You know your gonna get your little butt kicked." She smirked looking towards Arai. "...You do know, people have a bad habit of disappearing in these woods..." She looked back at Kal and grinned. "...Be careful Kal... Not everyone is as friendly as it seems during this test..." As the last words came out of her mouth she vanished.

Blaydensfem
Mod
Mod

Number of posts : 110

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetta Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:31 pm

Arai frowned. This girl was annoying.
"Right, maybe they disappear," She said, "But I won't." Arai was confident in herself. Ayami was just trying to intimidate her. Unfortunately for her, Arai was difficult to intimidate. She looked at Kal,
"Interesting friend." She said, as Ayami vanished. "Perhaps we'll run into her again."

She smiled wide, "We're gonna come out of there all in one piece, with four scrolls definitely" Arai looked up at the clock. "We have to be down there soon.."
Jetta
Jetta

Back to top Go down

Post  Crnobog Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:33 pm

"Genjutsu doesn't work on me remember baka?" he said as his hand whipped out and his thunked the Ayami lightly in the head. The genjutsu shattered and Ayami became visible again. "Now go flirt with your teammate or something,I don't want to have to save your ass again like last time." He turned to Arai and sighed. "We better get to our gate, un." he said his accent starting to come through.
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetta Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:58 pm

Arai nodded and chuckled at Ayumi. It was kind of cute though, how she though he couldn't see her. She looked over at Ken, who was an expert at Genjutsu.
"Well that's good to know that about you," She looked at Kal. "because I know someone who's very skilled with Genjutsu." Arai smiled and followed him towards the gates. She was still suspicious of this guy, and didn't trust him. But he saved Ayami, which made her wonder.
"Hmm.."
Jetta
Jetta

Back to top Go down

Post  Crnobog Sat Oct 20, 2007 5:03 pm

Kal nodded, "My clan are basically Uchiha fighters and as such we are naturally immune to most genjutsu when where not trying and when we use our bloodline we're completely immune." He shook his head. "We can see chakra using our bloodline and once we meet or see someone we can find them again easily. I could find anyone in this room again if I needed too." he said as they started walking toward their gate.
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetta Sat Oct 20, 2007 5:17 pm

She looked towards him, impressed. Arai wouldn't tell him her power yet. He'd probably seen earlier. Arai looked ahead, she could see the tops of the trees in the forest.
"We will see what happens." She said, still wishing she had eaten. Arai walked with her arms behind her head. She looked up at the sky and thought about the outcomes. She hoped her teammates made it out safely.
Jetta
Jetta

Back to top Go down

Post  Crnobog Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:40 am

The reached the gate before to long and they stood waiting before Gate 34. The chunnin ref who waited for the signal looked rather bored. Kal looked over at Arai as he stretched his arms and legs, getting ready. "I can count on you right? I don't need to look out for you while where in an fight or anything do I?" He asked, he needed to know these things before the exam started.
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetta Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:48 am

Arai was looking up at the treetops in thought. When he asked her if he could count on her, she thrust a thumbs up at him.
"You don't have to worry about me." She said with a reassuring wink and confident grin. She brought the thumbs up so it was pointing at her, "I can handle myself!" Arai turned back and looked at the bored guard.
"Hey you!" She called, pointing to him. "How much longer?" The guard looked at his watch, then to the sun.
"Not long." He said with a huff. Arai wiggled impatiently.
"I can't wait anymore!" She looked at Kal, "Can I count on you?" Arai was still suspicious. Even if he said yes, she would still have to watch her own back and not always expect him to.
Jetta
Jetta

Back to top Go down

Post  Crnobog Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:01 am

"It was never a question." smiled Kal "Just try to keep up." He closed his eyes and activated his bloodline. In his minds eye a dark void filled with dozens of bright stars, the other Genin at their gates. He reconized each one and memorized their position. He opened his eyes and smiled, "So your scroll first?" he asked.
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetta Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:06 am

Arai looked at him, her face now looked ready to fight, and she grinned with angry eyes.
"Whatever, as long as we get it." She said, looking at him. Arai pulled out a pair of fingerless gloves and put them on, snapping the elastic when she let go.
"Hurry up and open the gate!"

((Sorry, it's a little short T_T))
Jetta
Jetta

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next