Naruto: The Lost Souls Quest.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kal and Sawa

2 posters

Go down

Kal and Sawa Empty Kal and Sawa

Post  Crnobog Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:31 pm

As the shinobi came from the depths of the forest Sawa retracted her boot's heels and listened to the young men. She was nervous inside, but on the outside she stayed as innocent and carefree as she had when she first walked in. With a tiny smile on her lips she began to open the obi of her yukata. It was obvious that this outfit was not one for battle, but one a disguise to lure her prey to her.

“I guess I should be flattered that you three think the Sin Village is that much of a threat; but I'm sorry to say that this is not that flattering.” Tossing the geisha robes to the floor she stood before them in a deep green mini kimono. It appeared to be better battle attire than her full body geisha clothing.

Her eyes finally glanced at the shinobi for the first time and rested coldly on them. They were like night cast upon the icy autumn leaves of fall, they were full and orb like, yet lacked color and definition. Placing her hand out she offered it warmly with a smile, this was one of the signature move of the Aiyoku clan; Siren no Jutsu. It was a powerful genjutsu that lured a male with an enchanting gaze and provocative smile, at it's full potential the illusion caused the person to not only see the illusion, but hear it as well.

Outside of the genjutsu Sawa's eyes stared motionlessly at the three men, wondering if they had or had not been taken over by it. She froze tightly to keep from allowing herself from moving if it might break them from it. Her heart beat slowly as she anticipated the next move.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
The first two seemed unraptured by her Genjutsu but the Mist-nin seemed able to dispell it. His eyes had been on his blade rather tha her eyes. He rushed forward in an attempt to cut her in half. He was moving so fast it seemed nothing could stop him in time.

*Crack* The sound of a whip filled the air and the mist-nin was jerked back Roughly. He lay on the ground, gasping for breath clawing at the clay tendril wrapped around his throat. "I don't think so." Said a calm Voice. Kal had appeared beside of Sawa and frowned at the man. "I hate guys who pick on girls." the Mist-nins eyes grew wide and Kal's clay twisted, snapping his neck. The clay snapped through the air, removing the head of the other two, before returning up Kal's sleeve. He turned to Sawa, "You okay?"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sawa was pleased to see that her genjutsu had worked, but she knew she couldn't loose concentration, tt would be too easy to escape if she did. It was only after hearing the vile crack of a spinal disk give way she turned to Kal's direction and watched as the clay moved from it's place over to the two idle nin's bodies before relieving them of their duties.

Her hands shook slightly as she smiled and nodded to him with her deep and enticing moonlight orbs. She began to move upwards again and placed her hand nervously on her chest her heart beating at a hastened rate as she got the courage to speak.

“Yes, thank you for your assistance.” Though unsure of herself in the situation she had a light hint of confidence that could only be described as womanly experience. She was too young to posses it fully, but it's aura could be seen in her subtle gestures.
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Male Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2007-10-15

https://lostsouls.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Kal and Sawa Empty Re: Kal and Sawa

Post  Crnobog Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:12 pm

Kal nodded He looked down at the three bodies on the ground. He focused and they sank into the ground, leaving no traces behind. "You did very well against them, standing your ground like that, it was every brave.'
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chocobochaos Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:47 pm

Sawa smiled lightly, her calm grin crossing her face as she chuckled inwardly. It was a kind gesture that he said what he did, but she was more impressed with his actions. All her life she had been the same, a fighter of the geisha arts and nothing more. Raised to be disciplined in the most honored form of Sin Village lifestyle, though to others it was merely a idol worship. She knelt down and picked up her robe once more and folded it neatly into a small satchel on her side. Her eyes finally moving up to meet with Kal's as they gave off a broken feel. There was great heart in them, and they were deeply sincere, but they still did hold a strong since of brokenness.

"Thank you, Kal-kun. But I was merely fighting to live, like all of us are here..." She trailed off, her since of life being dear and precious no matter how insignificant it seemed, though her training taught her otherwise. "You were brave Kal-kun. You helped me, you saved me, and I thank you for that." She gave a deep bow as she rested in her knelt position.

Chocobochaos

Female Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Crnobog Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:35 pm

"Please don't bow, Like I told the Genin, I hate people who gang up on others." He gave a slightly lopsided smile. His gray eyes held a cool confidence, an ancient qualitly and a deep, deep sadness. "I have an offer to make, It seems to me that we stand a better chance of passing the exam if we work together. I was wondering if you wanted to be partners."
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chocobochaos Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:05 pm

Pausing, Sawa tried her best to respect his wishes of not bowing. It was part of her training to listen and learn each person's individually likes and dislikes. It helped her to become a better geisha nin, she had to be compliant, and not give away her ninja appearance at the same time. She smiled back at him as his proposal to manage a temporary truce for the time being and allow them to advance with a lower failure rate. She nodded as she smiled happily and him, her hands clasped together in a poised and dignified fashion.

"Yes, I would be happy to join you in battle to advance to the next exam." There was a tiny glint of glee present in the stone gray pools as they rested at his. What was his emotion? It looked so filled with different feelings that it confused her inside. She kept her curiosity at bay, but it made her wonder what had happened in his life. She could surely understand that with his power he probably did have some distance from others, she had seen it before in her classmates.

Chocobochaos

Back to top Go down

Post  Crnobog Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:50 pm

"I suggest we go after our scrolls first, I don't know about you but I don't want anyone reading mine, un." He said as he looked her over again. "How fast can you run? If you like I could carry you." He said crossing his eyes and thinking. He was trying to imagine where the scrolls could be.
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chocobochaos Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:11 pm

With a few moments of thought Sawa nodded with what Kal had said to her. It was true, if they wanted to succeed in this exam they would need to go forth and find the two scrolls which would grant them a passing grade. Her eyes fell to the now murky ground that was near them from where genin heads had been clean ripped off. It was a bit alarming, but she had seen a lot in her young years to possibly adapt to this environment, but possibly not as well.

“Hm, I wonder where the scrolls would be kept. Maybe in a place of equal distance to each team. Hey! Is this enclosure's shape based on a circle or hexagon?” Amazingly enough, there was a spark of well planned thought in the young woman's mind. Most of the time she was painfully dim witted, but there were times where a bit of intelligence would shine through. She didn't know a lot about tactics, but it sounded reasonable enough.

She blinked as she was asked how fast she could run. Wearing her high heeled weapons around her feet it was well known to her that she did not run that fast. Then again, in usual battle, she didn't need to. She did know however, something that would easily keep her up to par with most nin, she smiled at him and looked back at his eyes. “I can get from here to there pretty quick, but it wont be by running.”

Chocobochaos

Back to top Go down

Post  Crnobog Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:47 pm

Kal's robes flared as he jumped away, Sawa on his back, her arms around his neck. It wasn't that she was enraptured by Sawa or anything, it was that he was raised to be a gentlemen and she intrested him. He could tell their was more to her then she let on and he liked that. They moved through the trees swiftly making good time. Kal closed his eyes to check for anyone in the area but they were alone.

He moved up to the top for a very all tree to tryt oget a veiw of the area. "I believe it to be circle." He said as he examined the area. To the north was a single mountain to the east of a tower. It was very far away however and it was growing late. "We should find shelter." He said as he jumped to the ground which was a fairly good are for a campsite. He set her down gently and then set down his heavy back.
Crnobog
Crnobog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: